Why Sell Your Gold to Us?The price of gold is only getting higher. This means you can earn more money from selling your gold pieces. For instance, if you have a gold necklace or ring that you don’t need anymore, you can contact a gold buyer to sell them to. A to Z Pawns is one of the top buyers of gold in Arizona. Our staff will appraise your item and provide the best quote we can to you.
Sell Your Gold for CashThere are many reasons why a person would need some quick cash—for the most part, this is because of an emergency. More often than not, they would sell appliances, gadgets, and other unwanted items at home to produce the amount they need. However, the best and one of the most lucrative things you can sell right now is your old jewelry pieces and other precious items. By pawning them, you get instant cash instead of a credit check for payment. Just make sure you choose a reputable gold buyer. A to Z Pawns pays cash for gold, whether it be scrap or branded jewelries. You are paid for your gold by gram so you’ll know you get the best price. But what kind of gold can you sell? Phoenix Pawns buys any type of gold. Customers can sell their gold chains, gold watches, gold pendants, gold cufflinks, and even broken gold jewelry.
Advantages of Selling Your GoldIf you need money for an emergency, you can sell your jewelry to a gold buyer or a pawnshop. Note that there are more benefits to enjoy when you sell your gold to A to Z Pawns:
- Fast and easy. There may be a lot of pawns that offer cash for gold services in Phoenix. But only a few of them provide the right pricing for gold items. With A to Z Pawns, you are guaranteed to get a fast and easy transaction while earning more money.
- Practicality. Selling your unused gold pieces in your jewelry box is a practical thing to do. Instead of letting these pieces gather dust, selling them allows you to clean up your collection and get money for it in return.
- High pricing. As we speak, the prices of gold are quite high. As of today 1/20/2018 the price of gold has reached $1,331.50 per ounce. You can do your research before selling your gold to make sure that the prices are high.
- Extra income. You can take a vacation, invest in a business, or remodel your home by earning extra income from selling your gold.
Quick Tips When Selling Gold for a Fair ValueIf it’s your first time to sell gold, it’s important to understand how the process works. You need to know the current price of gold in order to get the best value. You want to make sure you are dealing with a reputable gold buyer and a company that has been in business for many years before making any transaction. To help you more, here are some professional tips you can learn from:
- Identify the Karats – if you can’t see the karats with bare eyes, you can use a magnifying glass to read it. The karat stamp will help you determine how much your gold jewelry contains. The most common are 10k, 14k, but sometimes you may have some gold that is 18k or the purest of 24k. 24k gold is worth more.
- Watch the scale – reputable pawns weigh the gold using a scale in order to know how much its worth. Then they provide the customer with a fair quote. If the customer accepts the offer, the money is immediately released.
- Sort by karats – sorting your jewelries by karats can help you identify which item is the best to sell. Choose the one with high value before you find a gold buyer in Phoenix.
- Check the market – since the price of gold may change from time to time, it’s important to check its current value before you decide to sell it. There are reliable sites to check current gold price such as the Gold Price Org.
Shop for Competitive Gold PricesEarning cash for gold provides business opportunities to gold buyers, jewelers, and pawn shops. To find the best price, ask for free estimates or quotes before you sell your items. A reputable cash for gold pawn always offers free estimates when appraising precious items. A to Z Pawns has been buying gold and diamonds for many years, we have expert staff members that are able to assist you with the gold buying process. Call us or visit us today to sell any gold or gold jewelry you no longer need or want.
Get a Good Price for Your Gold and Sell It to A to Z Pawns was originally published on A to Z Pawns
A to Z Pawns
1818 W Bell Rd #105
Phoenix, AZ 85023