Gold is a valuable market item. Every now and then, the price of gold fluctuates so it becomes pricier as time passes. If you have gold items like jewelry, coins, silverware and bullion that you no longer need and want to use for something else, here’s an option: you can sell your gold & silver to us! At A to Z Pawns, we buy gold items from customers who wish to sell their gold jewelry, gold watches, gold coins, gold silverware and other gold items in exchange for money or trade them for other valuable items. We operate a legit and fair business with our customers and we make sure that you get the right amount of money or value of goods in exchange for your gold items. If you are planning to sell gold items for the first time and you’re not sure what to do, we recommend that you keep these things in mind:
- Make sure to know as much as possible about the item you wish to sell. You should be well-informed about the item or product that you are selling. A good amount of research and knowing the price ranges for the different karats of gold will help you with your gold transaction.
- Get an appraisal for your gold items’ value before you directly sell to a pawnshop. If you have a set or pieces of gold jewelry that you wish to sell, we recommend that you have it appraised by jewelers at jewelry shops near you. If you bring the piece into us, we can provide with a quote on the spot on what we are willing to pay.
- Don’t be afraid to haggle or negotiate with pawnshop dealers. Your items will usually be priced less than the original price because they’re not brand new, have designs that are no longer in style, and have been tampered by aging. These things make the pieces a bit harder to resell. However, if you think that your items are still worth more than the offered price, you can try to negotiate with the dealer to buy them at a little higher price. Dealers have their own thresholds for haggling prices.
- They have good people for their staff. A successful pawnshop can’t be successful without their staff who offer their customers good service and respectful treatment. A shop’s customer service should be reasonably fair and objective; no customer should be treated differently from other customers.
- They provide correct or accurate information. When you call a shop for inquiries, the information they provide you on the phone should match what you see when you visit their shop.
- They carefully check your goods or items for selling before they give or offer you a price. Trustworthy pawnshops should price your items objectively and fairly through careful assessment.
- They deal with other types of valuables and have a long list of loyal patrons who trust in their services. One way of telling if a pawnshop is trustworthy is by knowing how long they’ve been in business. Successful shops and dealers have well-established reputations and have been running their business for more than a decade—no business can last that long if they don’t provide reliable services to their customers.
The following post Your Gold Jewelry Buying And Selling Experience Is Important To Us is republished from Get a Pawn Loan From AtoZPawns
A to Z Pawns
1818 W Bell Rd #105
Phoenix, AZ 85023